Recupera el pelo
Debate sobre cualquier tema relacionado con la Alopecia.
Por kevinmanuel  -  Cinturón Blanco  - 6Mensajes
HI,

I am a 29 year old male who has had Alopecia(hair loss due to immune malfunction) for 3 years.In Sept 2004, I started to see floaters in my right eye and my vision started to become blurred(sort of cloud/misty, almost as if looking through frosted glass) but with no pain. I wasn't sure what the floaters were but I was certain they were causing the blurring. Went to the my local optician for an eye check. After an examination they concluded that I was slightly astigmatic but did not need glasses and that the floaters were probably caused by dirt in my eye that would stay there forever and would occasionally come into line of view. So I went away and did nothing, the floaters stayed for around 2 weeks then disappeared and the blurring went.

In early December 2005 I started to get the same symptoms in my right eye of floaters and blurred vision again with no pain. As I thought it was just the dirt in my eye coming into my line of sight, I did nothing about it. About 3 weeks later, just before Christmas my vision was so blurred I went to see another optician, after the examination he said I had to go straight to hospital. The eye doctor at the hospital said I had one of the worse case of Iritis he had ever seen and he couldn't believe I was in no pain. He prescribed dilation drops and steroid drops. This cleared up the problem in my right eye, but I went back at the end of the medication course and I had it in my left eye. I had another course of drops, this time in both eyes which did the job. I have just been back to the hospital as I began to get blurred last friday (31st March 2006). I have Iritus again in my left eye.Could my Iritus in any way be linked to my Alopecia? as they are both caused by immune malfunctions I thought this sounds likely, but my doctor does not sound so convinced.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://iritis.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1471
Digital production agency

Thanks!
Por Hareposto  -  Cinturón Blanco  - 1Mensajes
In some instances, uveitis can be associated with other underlying conditions or infections. The immune system plays a complex role in maintaining overall health, and disruptions or dysregulation can lead to various manifestations.
Geometry Dash World
Por Edwardwatson  -  Cinturón Blanco  - 2Mensajes
This is a good and quality article, I appreciate your efforts. Omegle online